Current, paid up members have access to the Members only section of our web site with their email address and the current lock code. Members only access includes our players list as well as telephone and email lists for all current members. Only members are able to book courts.
Membership fees include Ontario Tennis Association membership fees of $10/adult and $3/junior:
- Adult: 100$ (18 and over)
- Youth/Junior: 55$ (17 and under)
- Family: 180$ (Max 2 adults + their children under 18, all living at the same address)
- Day Only Adult: 70$ (use of courts before 6:00pm only)
Special offer: Starting August 12th, obtain a 50% discount on all new 2022 memberships!
- Current, paid up membership or guest fees are required
- On Tuesday round robin mixer nights courts are assigned
- Guest fee guarantees one hour play only. Additional time will depend on court availability after regular members are accommodated
- Shirts and proper tennis footwear must be worn on the courts
- Rude, abusive or aggressive language is prohibited
- Please observe the “Tennis Canada Rules of the Court” and the “Code of Tennis” (see Publications link)
- Court booking is optional, but players who have booked a court get priority over those who have not booked.
- During weekdays, 6-9pm, courts can only be booked for 1 hour.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your court booking, the booking is cancelled and others may use the court.
COVID-19: The following COVID-19 protocols constitute an addendum to our club rules.
- Mask wearing is optional.
- YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY if:
- you are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any known coronavirus symptoms, (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- someone you live with is currently isolating because of a positive COVID-19 test
- you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 5 days
Elmridge Park Tennis Club offers a refund of the current membership fee in the following circumstances and with these provisos:
- If injury or illness prevents a member from using his/her membership.
- The refund request must be submitted in writing no later than June 30th.
- The request must be supported by medical documentation.
- The refund is subject to a $20 administration fee.
Elmridge Park Tennis Club reserves the right to refuse any refund request and is under no obligation to grant a refund.