*We host “mixer” nights twice a week:
- Tennis – Tuesdays at 6:30pm: No need to book a court. Just show up with your racquet and our monitor or volunteer will arrange things. We’ll even supply the tennis balls.
- Pickleball – Thursdays at 6:00 AND Saturdays at 10am: No need to book a court. We can even lend you a racket if you need one! We will use the pickleball lines on court 4, plus our two NEW sets of pickleball court markers, so that we can have 4 matches going on at once. A volunteer will set it all up for you.
*We offer free tennis clinics in the months of May and June:
- Monday nights at 7pm. Registration required – members can email Paul@elmridgetennis to book your spot.
*Join the tennis ladder:
- Singles tennis for women and men of all skill levels.
- It’s a great way to play against players of a similar skill level and meet other players!
- Participants will be split into brackets (groups of about 4-5 players), based on skill level.
- You will have 3 weeks to play everyone in your bracket.
- Based on # of wins/losses, players can move up, move down or stay in the same bracket.
- Members can join at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- MORE INFO including full rules and current participants.
*Play one of our monitors:
- Monitors are present every evening, 6-9pm, except Saturday.
- You can reach out to them ahead of time (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up a match or just try showing up.
*Use the facilities for practice:
- Use the practice wall on court #4.
- Ask one of our monitors to show you how to use the ball machine and take it onto court #4.
- Grab one of the ball hoppers in the clubhouse.